As owner and manager of the domain, Gibernau Asesores, SL guarantees its full compliance with EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR) and the Spanish Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services Act (LSSI/CE). Portal Users are hereby duly informed and thereby give their consent to the incorporation of their personal data for processing by the company.
Purpose of the Processing:
Gibernau Asesores, SL processes the information:
- For its use in relation to the conduct of marketing, administrative and other company operations.
- To enable and manage the sending of circular publications regarding activities of concern to us as professionals.
- To respond to questions about the products and services of Gibernau Asesores, SL.
The data provided shall be kept on record providing its deletion has not been requested by the interested party (hereinafter, “data subject”).
Legitimation of Processing
Regarding the management of the data provided by you for the purposes described above, the legitimacy of such processing is based on your having given consent.
You, as data subject, have the right to obtain from us clear, transparent and understandable information about the way we use your personal information and about your rights.
To exercise these rights, you may contact us using any of the email addresses listed, as well as in person at our company premises.
- Right of access: You have the right to access the personal data we have about you on record.
- Right of rectification: You have the right to have your personal data corrected when the data are inaccurate or have ceased to be valid, or to have them completed when they are incomplete.
- Right to suppression/right to be forgotten: You have the right to have your personal data permanently deleted or removed, subject only to legal requirement or defined legitimate interest.
- Right to object: You have the right to object at any time, on grounds relating to your particular situation, to the fact that your personal data are subject to processing.
- Right to data portability: You have the right to receive the personal data you have submitted to us concerning your person in a structured, commonly-used and mechanically readable format, as well as to transmit the data to another data controller when such processing is based on your consent and is done by automated means.
- Right to restriction of processing: You have the right to request restriction of personal data when any of the following conditions is met:
- When contesting the accuracy of the personal data, for a period that allows the data controller to verify their accuracy;
- When such processing is illegal and you, as data subject, oppose the deletion of your personal data and instead request restriction of its use;
- When the person in charge no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of processing, but you, the data subject, do need them for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- When you, the data subject, have opposed data processing under Article 21, paragraph 1, of the GDPR, unless the controller demonstrates compelling legitimate grounds for such processing which override the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject.
- Right to file a claim with a control authority: You have the right to file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency regarding the privacy and data protection practices we employ.
Source of the Data
The data for processing in question deals exclusively with data directly provided by you, the user.
The data shall not be transferred to third parties except as part of those operations necessary for the correct management and internal administration of THE COMPANY.